Come join us as BADA-DC hosts a weekend long series of events culminating in a day together at the newly opening National Museum of African American Heritage and Culture. The weekend will also feature activities for families, professional networking sessions, and a Saturday evening dinner.
This is our first off campus Mini Reunion and it is designed with one goal in mind- accessibility. It’s easy to get to, there will be flexible à la carte pricing, and the costs will be supported by BADA as well as corporate sponsors. The schedule will not be jam packed- we want to give our members a chance to focus on spending time together and having enriching experiences.
So get signed up! There are still some rooms left in our hotel reservation block at One Washington Circle Hotel for a special, discounted BADA rate. Click here to obtain the link to book a room but hurry - you only have another week for the lowered rate. We Repeat - you have until September 23rd to book the lowered rate.
Next, let us know if you plan to attend the following events by clicking the Eventbrite lists below (each event has a different link):
1) Lodging provided by the One Washington Circle Hotel - click here to register!
2) Friday evening cocktail reception at Nixon Peabody LLP (complimentary hors d'oeuvres, beer and wine) - click here to register!
3) Family Activity: City Duck Tours ($40 per adult, $20 per child) - click here to register!
4) Professional Networking Roundtable - click here to register!
5) Visit to Museum of Heritage and Culture - click here to register!
6) Saturday Evening Fellowship and Legacy Dinner ($30 per adult, $15 per child) - click here to register!
RSVP so we know you are coming, and start making your travel plans.
We can’t wait to see you there!
Leah Bojnowski '01